(Credit - 1) (Elective) (Semester) (Grade: 12) Prerequisite for College Psychology
This course includes:
1. Psychological scientific methods, research and critical thinking, behavioral neuroscience, brain, biopsychology and the basic principals of learning.
2. Cognitive process and creativity.
3. Behavior analysis and modification.
4. Memory and development from childhood through adulthood.
5. Nature and cause of mental disorders, major mental illness, abnormal behavior, deviance and disorders.
6. Therapy methods of treatment for personality change.
- Teacher: Karen Ryals